The HACCP Food Standards Book
12 DIARY’S IN ONE BINDER FOR A COMPLETE YEAR!
Food safety daily record keeping diary for all types of catering businesses:
Restaurants – Takeaways – Pubs – Catering Trailers – Guest Houses – Hotels
Want To Improve Your Food Hygiene Rating?
What is the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme (FHRS)?
There are 6 scores (0-5) the lowest score 0 stars means urgent improvements is needed with almost non-compliance with the legal requirements. The highest score is 5 stars means is a very good level of compliance that meets or exceeds standards. Rating are published online for customers to see. The sticker must be displayed in the front window of you premises.
Why should you care about your food hygiene rating?
The star-rating provides consumers with information about the hygiene standards in your establishment, allowing them to make an informed decision about where they can eat or shop for food.
What are the benefits of achieving a higher star rating?
Improving your star rating could provide your business with many benefits;
- 5 stars is a great way to attract more customers and improve your business growth
- Only a small percentage of businesses achieve a 5 star rating, so a top score would give your business a competitive edge
- A high star rating can be used in your marketing materials to promote your commitment to food hygiene excellence and your high standards of food safety
- A higher rating will be looked upon favourably when aim to win large contracts
- A 5 star score can be used to gain the respect and trust of your customers
What we offer
The HACCP Food Standards pack suitable for all types of catering businesses. Food safety record keeping is an essential requirement by law all catering businesses have to maintain daily records off e.g. daily opening & closing checks, fridges, freezers, cooking & cooling temperature records amongst other required record keeping.
- The HACCP Food Standards binder is the upmost comprehensive and simplest to use on the market
- The HACCP Food Standards binder is the complete paperwork required to be HACCP & Food Safety Compliant
- It has been created in a way that daily record keeping becomes effortless
- Each required process is guided with regularity information
- If the business maintains the diary as guided, it cannot be marked down for insufficient or incorrect record keeping.